A quick photo at our friend Jenny's holiday party might be one of my favorite pics ever!
And since I don't want this to be the longest post ever, let's shorten the rest of 2012 into a collage!
1. My best friend and I telling the world we are best friends. Deal with it.
2. Letting my baby niece, Olivia, fall asleep on me for the first time...heart=melted
3. Parker holding my hand ALL the way to the park. This is a big accomplishment for me lol.
4. The birth of beautiful Olivia Layne!
5. Halloween with some great people. (Also I am kind of obsessed with my badass Little Red costume)
6. Exploring our new city together. We are truly blessed to be here!
7. The car show Nick made me go to which I ended up loving.
8. Sarah's fab baby shower. Queen Sass and Sassafrass!
9. Road-tripping with one of my favorite people in the whole wide world!
10. Getting the Goose Loose with Jenn who left me for Texas.
11. One of our last trips to the Dog Beach in San Diego.
12. Going out with the bestest. Just one of my favorite pictures of us.
13. No 2012 list would be complete without mentioning Stagecoach!! So much fun!!
14. Helping out with The So Cal Blogger Meet-Up with these lovelies.
15. One of the best trips to Santa Barbara ever!
16. Of course, dancing and singing with Nelly on Stage (please ignore the fact that I look huge, I have since gotten in shape!).
There you have it. Some of my top moments from 2012! To tell you the truth, I could have added a lot more things. I had an amazing year, and honestly can't wait to see what God has in store for me in 2013!
Happy New Years Eve!!!