Friday, September 17, 2010

Fall Obsession!

So my mom came down for a weekend to check out my beautiful new apartment, and what is a mother-daughter weekend without a shopping??? So off we went to Bloomingdale's (dangerous...), and what was everywhere? FUR (Faux of course)!

I have fallen in love with the fall fur trend! So of course I tried on tons of jackets and vest, channeling Rachel Zoe of course. I died! It was such a major moment! (I hope someone picked up on that quote) I made the decision right then and there that I absolutely MUST have a faux fur jacket and vest, and figure out where on earth I would wear them some other time....

Observe the fabulousness!
I loved the plush feel of this jacket. I was obsessed as soon as I put it on. So luxe!
Image from: Bloomingdale's

Give me a bow on anything and I will be a happy girl!
Image from: Bloomingdale's

This vest is from Aqua, Bloomingdale's exclusive brand. Fashionable but affordable.
Image from: Bloomingdale's

Love the combo of the long-sleeved basic tee with the over-the-top fur!
Image from: Bloomingdale's

I love the details added to the fur!
Image from: Bloomingdale's

This is the jacket my mom walked away with. So boho-chic!
Image from: Bloomingdale's

Image from: Bloomingdale's

I walked away with this leather and shearling jacket! I have been in the market for a leather jacket for a while, but I still incorporate the trend by purchasing one with a shearling neck-line. I didn't want to commit to fur just yet, maybe when it gets a little colder I'll take a second look. Any excuse to go back to Bloomingdale's is fine with me. :)


Until next time.

1 comment:

Rowdy said...

love the jacket you scored!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...