Happy New Years Lovelies!!!!
My New Years Eve was AMAZING! Pictures to follow...
This is always around the time where New Years Resolutions are on a lot of people's minds. I always am weary of making resolutions, mostly because I am always not the best at following through on things. It is one of my biggest flaws. I have to write things down, or have someone yell at me, in order to remember to do things. Alright. This is starting to sound like an episode of Dr. Phil....
Anyways, even though I have follow-up problems, I do like the idea of setting fun goals for myself for the year. So I am taking a Pro New Years Resolution stance this year, and creating a list of things I would love to accomplish this year.
1. Become More Organized. (This will help with the whole follow-up problem)
2. Continue my schedule and work out regimen at the gym, and get my booty in shape!
3. Make healthy choices daily with things I eat.
4. Buy a fancy camera!
5. Become more active in my Church.
6. Starting something special with Tammy, Olivia, Steph, Kels, and Hollie (You guys know what I am talking about!)
7. Read more books! (Already have 1 book under my belt...thanks Kindle!)
8. Learn to cook!
9. Make a life changing decision...by myself!
10. Become better at saving money, and handling my finances.
I had one New Years Resolution last year, and that was to read the Bible more. I am proud to announce that I read the Bible EVERY DAY. Take that Dr. Phil! Now I am setting my sights higher with ten resolutions, but I am confident that with determination, and hard work, I will keep these babies going all year long!
What are your hopes and goals for 2012?