Wednesday, January 25, 2012

SB Part Three

So. The best part of going on a Road Trip with Four Bloggers, is there are four blogger minds hard at work the whole time. That is why we have to credit Tammy with the wonderful idea of pulling over for an impromptu photo shoot on the beach as we were leaving SB. 
{Beautiful.}

We attempted some planned poses...which all didn't turn out exactly how we planned....
{we got ONE where we were all in the air!}
 {love}
 {Attempting to spell love...}
{yeah YOU!}


{Checkin out the goods}

Then we moved our little shoot to the nearby Railroad Tracks.
 {One of my favorite pictures of the day. My love Kelsey Boo Boo}
{Tammy gettin' her Yoga on}
:)

The one thing I love about us bloggers is we never miss an opportunity to capture special moments. We might be crazy kids....but we know how keep them memories!

Photobucket

8 comments:

Tammy @ Lemons, Avocados and the Bay said...

;)
annddd my form on that yoga pose is horrendous, so I didn't post it on my blog.. but I'm glad you posted it on yours hehe =P

xoxo

Hope you're feeling better

Melu103 said...

how exciting that you got
to have this experience :)

was it awkward to meet them?
were you nervous?


xoxo
Melina ♥

Oliviaaa said...

i love Tams yoga pose... mainly because i'm super jealous that i can't stretch/balance like that!
And I'm sure I've said this before... but another perk about blogger friends, every one in the group knows how to basically use a DSLR. :]

Rach said...

I love these pictures. They seem to capture all of your personalities perfectly! That beach in Carp is one of my favorite beaches of all time :)

Anonymous said...

wow, you and kels look SO beautiful in these pics.

and seriously, woman, could you have more perfect hair? sheesh.

love this! i want to come along next time. :)

Hollie Ann said...

the pics are so cute! i loved all of your outfits...i wish i could have gone!

Shellsea said...

visiting from the socal blogger meetup. this trip looks like a blast!

Mary said...

What fun! We always go the same sillly on the beach with girls)

http://acupofmary.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...