Thursday, March 22, 2012

Little Bits of Happiness v2

Nothing makes me quite as happy as when my whole family is together! My family is the most important thing to me, and I love when I get to spend time with them. That is why spending last weekend in Bakersfield for my Mom's bday is the focus of my Little Bits of Happiness this week!
 {Hudson wearing his St. Patrick's Day Green!}
{The dogs outnumber the humans!}
{My nephew. Enthralled by the fan}
{That. Face.}
{My Handsome Dad!}
{Ju-Pa and Parker dancing}

p.s. These pictures are all thanks to my beautiful mom!

These pictures have kept me smiling all week! What is bringing you happiness this week?

Mrs Stephanie T

Photobucket


6 comments:

Ash said...

boy do you have some lookers in your family (not at all creepy, ok?)

and that face.. oh that face is so precious!

and the dogs outnumbering the humans made me giggle..
glad you had a wonderful time!!

Unknown said...

I think I have to get a dog - today. All those cute pups in their matching bandanas!! Ah! Stinking cute.

Kristina
Nook & Sea

Kristy Villa said...

i love his bandana! super cute dog :)

Anonymous said...

GAH! I just LOVE your hair. You're so fashionable and I'm envious :)

The Little Flapper said...

I love your haircut and sweet smile :)

P.S. all the little dogs are cuties. Found you at little bits of happiness link up hope to get to know you better :)

Christi Lynn said...

Your hair is PERFECT! wow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...