Thursday, November 8, 2012

Coffee Talk #2

Hello! 
This week's Coffee Talk is all about one of my favorite times of the year....my birthday!!! I could answer questions about this all day long!
Coffee Talk with Natalie Blair

1. When is your birthday? How old will you be? What is your sign?
My birthday is September 26, and I will be 25. In case you didn't notice, that means I will be in my MID-twenties (You can't see, but I am sad). Good thing that is still like 10 months away...I can mentally prepare until then!

2. What's the BEST birthday gift you've ever gotten? What is the WORST gift?
I have gotten LOTS of good gifts over the years, and I can't remember most of them. But this year, my boyfriend got me my very first DSLR Camera, and that was pretty darn amazing. Annnd I really can't remember any bad birthday gifts? I guess all gifts are good gifts! :)

3. Do you like having birthday parties for yourself? What about surprise birthday parties? 
I don't like planning birthday parties for myself because I am always afraid nobody will come. And I do love surprise parties, but I also hate being the last to know about things. So it is a love-hate relationship really.

4. What is your dream birthday party bash??? 
Oh...I haven't thought about it? I think it would be fabulous to fly all my friends out to Hawaii, or some amazing island, and have a big party there together!

5. What is your favorite kind of birthday cake? [handmade, store bought, made fresh by a baker]
Okay. So there is place from my hometown, Bakersfield, called Jake's Tex Mex. I kid you not, they have the BEST chocolate cake I have ever had. It is a good year when I can have that on my birthday.

6. What is on your birthday wish list?
An engagement ring? That gives him 10 months to prepare right? (Boyfriend is reading this and shaking his head at me lol)

Head on over to OHEMGEE and link up for some Coffee Talk!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky you! I want a DSLR camera too!!!

And chocolate cake is always good :) And now I am craving some... ugh!

Oliviaaa said...

that last one.. hahaha. you are awesome.

Ashley said...

I am officially heading into my late twenties in about a month. :(

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahaha, I'm loving the engagement ring. That's awesome! :)

And tell me about it, I'm gonna be 24 in a few weeks and I'm freaking out. ugh!

shannon rose said...

girl! i just got an engagement ring. and it took me 12 years to get it.

HA!

love the blog!

Kara said...

No way... You're from Bakersfield? We were practically neighbors (in the grand scheme of things)! My hometown is Porterville, just a little ways up the road from you!

Hope you get that sparkly ring next year!

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

An engagement ring would be a PERFECT gift, Kai! ;) Hope you get it!! Happy Weekend! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...