Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween Decorations

I know Halloween is officially over (and I am officially sad), but the rest of the week shall be dedicated to Halloween activities nonetheless.

Today I wanted to share with you my Haunted House! Nick and I were really excited to have a yard to decorate for once, so we decided to go all out with the Halloween decorations...here are some of my favorite bits of our house :)
You have been warned...I might have gone a little overboard!

Our very own Graveyard...


Spooky lights...and Bob the Ghoul...

Trick or Treat Banner!
Everyone needs a sparkly Candelabra! 
 And a coffin to complete the look!


Also, here is a peek at Nick and I's pumpkins!

Mine was cute and romantic...
And Nick's was...carnivorous?

Can you tell we love this Holiday???

Until next year....

{Nick scaring trick or treaters...muahaha}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...