Friday, April 20, 2012

Pool Sharks

A few weeks ago I got some pretty sad and amazing news. Sad for me, but amazing for my friend Jenn. She is moving to Austin in June! She is picking up her life after graduation, and moving half way across the country! I am so jealous of her bravery, and her spirit for adventure.

But for me, it means I don't get to have one of my best friends in the same city anymore! So now, it is time for me to soak every minute I get to spend with her. Last weekend we decided to have a fun night out, and use our awesome pool skills at the same time.

We headed to one our favorite little pub in PB!
 {My Handsome Man}
 {They had a yummy selection of beers!}



Turns out that I am a lot better at Pool than I am at Bowling (but I am awful at bowling, so that isn't saying much). We decided to take on the boys with our Pool Shark skills....it might not have turned out so well.
 {Best Team EVER}



 {We take the game pretty serious if you couldn't tell}

{Future Texans}

I am so lucky to have such great friends in my life, even if they are moving away! I guess this just gives me an excuse to visit Austin more often!! I am gonna miss you Jenn! Don't forget your friends out here in California! 
Photobucket

4 comments:

Christi Lynn said...

cute pictures! looks like you had a blast!

Claire Kiefer said...

It's so sad when a friend moves away, but Austin is such a fun city to visit. And you look cute as a pool shark!

Ash said...

aww we are blog twins today, with real life bffs who are moving away ): wahhhh

The Short Girl said...

I love your hair, great blog!

Diary of a Short Girl

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...