Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Around the Web Wednesday

Hi All! 
I don't know about you but I am constantly searching for inspiration. I really believe beauty can be found everywhere, even in things you wouldn't expect. The internet has given us an amazing opportunity here! We are able to search for beauty, and also find forums for what others find inspiring. Whether it is a song, and image, a video, or an amazing quote, it all can be found right at your fingertips. It truly is amazing. 

So I thought I would show you some things that are inspiring me lately. This weeks theme? Tumblr! I have so many Tumblr sites that I love, I want to share them all with you!

This one belongs to one of my best friends, Alexa . She might be one of the most creative people I have ever met, and is constantly finding ways to inspire me. Actually, I am listening to a mix that is on Shuffled while I am writing this. If that isn't an excellent example of creative inspiration, then I don't know what is.

Cristina is also a friend of mine. I just recently discovered her Tumblr, and let me tell you, it is hilarious! I actually had to ask her if her stories were fake because the things she gets herself into, are too outrageous to be real. If you, like millions of other girls, want a truly comical guide to the guys you might date one day, check her out!

This Tumblr is the ultimate word in Fashion inspiration. Whenever I am feeling less than motivated with my clothes, and how to style them, I head to this site. Her images are great for keeping current in the ever-changing fashion world. The only problem is that I want almost everything she posts. Maybe one day...

Brooke epitomizes the word "lady-like", and he Tumblr is no different. There is an effortless and delicate feel to all the images I see on her site, and I love it. My favorite thing is the way that some form of light is incorporated in all of the images. It exudes happiness to me! She reminds me of all the best things about being a girl! 

Did you watch The Bachelor? We're you absolutely addicted, like me? No? No problem. You will still love Say No to Cosmo! Ashley Spivey from the Bachelor is the creator of this blog. She is an amazing writer, who is starting a revolt against the inaccurate advice on love that Cosmopolitan Magazine puts in young girls minds. You go girl! Keep it real!


I hope you guys found some new ways to be inspired, and got to jump around the web a little bit! Please, don't ever hesitate to tell me what sort of things inspire you. I would LOVE to hear!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

Thanks so much for introducing them all! Will hop on over right away!
Happy Wednesday! xxx

Brooke T said...

Awww, You're so sweet! :D I'm going to check out the rest too!

[SMASH] said...

I'll have to check these out. I love finding fun blogs on Tumblr (I have one for all my random thoughts/photos/music). Cool that Ashley S. (loved her!) from The Bachelor has a blog.

Sassy said...

Hi! I found you on ftlob. Great blog!

Madison
My Meddling Mind

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...