Okay. I have come to the conclusion that Awkward is indeed my middle name. Something extremely awkward and uncomfortable happens to me on a daily basis. Please read these so you can see what I deal with every day. Observe...
- While Nick and I were on the trolley, I was talking to him about things that I was stressed out about (at a normal volume). Then the girl across from us turns to her boyfriend, and says "Ugh I really don't want to listen to other peoples problems right now"....ummmm then don't eavesdrop?
-While in line to board a plane, the girl in front of me is talking on the phone. She then looks down and yells to the person on the other end "Oh my gosh. I have some really gross looking yellow stuff on my shoe!". Thank you for both making me uncomfortable, and grossing out everyone around you.
- So you know my history with public bathrooms. The other day I was in there, and I kid you not someone was talking on their CELL PHONE in the stall next to me!!!
- The other night I had a dream that I met President Obama, and he then acted out every popular YouTube video. What does dreaming about the president doing Double Dream Hands mean exactly?
-How Awkward I really am! I love this post because Awkwardness and Awesomeness can be one in the same. I choose to celebrate my awkwardness, rather than hide it from the world. So I raise a glass to all of you awkward ducks out there! Own it!
- It is Cinco de Mayo today!!! Nick and I are making carne asada, guacomole, and will be drinking margaritas! Ole! The half Mexican in me would be oh so proud.
- My brother is coming down to San Diego this weekend and we are going to see Thor in IMAX. My brother is also single ladies!!
- The weather here has been UH-mazing. I just wish I could work outside and soak up the sun all the live long day.
- Hulu is now on XBox! Awesome! I love discovering new TV shows, and now I can watch them on an actual tv. Here are some suggestions, if you are anything like me: The League, Shark Tank, Mad Love, Parks and Recreation, The Voice, and Happy Endings. Check them ouuut!