- The lady at the make-up counter telling me I had fair skin. Say whaaaaaaaaat? You must be mistaken lady. I am half Mexican, therefore half tan. Right???
- The fact that I keep a notepad on my phone labeled "Awkward" to classify the awkward things happen to me on a daily basis. This means when awkwardness attacks, my first thought is "Oh that would be funny to write about in my Awkward and Awesome post" I think I have a problem.
- Someone from high school asked if I remembered them, and for the life of me I COULD'T. Then I realized high school was almost SIX friggin years ago. I am getting old, and I apparently am losing my memory. Fantastic.
- I speak pretty fast. A lot of the times my mind works faster then my mouth, and I literally stumble over my words. It sounds like I am speaking a different language. Nick then proceeds to look at my like I am crazy and says "Babe. I literally have absolutely no idea what you just said." Oh, you don't speak jibberish? My bad.
- My dog. He is the most awkward thing on the face of this planet. I can not tell you how many times he has made me hysterically laugh at his awkward antics. Another awkward thing is that I now call him Goober McGroober, and I have no idea why. I think it suits him.
- Justin Timberlake on SNL. If you didn't watch it, do yourself a favor and hop on over to Hulu and do so now! The man can sing, act, and is hilarious. It is hard not to like him. Even Nick has a man crush on him.
- As you saw in the last post I bought the shoes that I have been drooling over for the last couple weeks! Is there anything better than giving into buying that item you have been wanting for the longest time??? This means that I am finally outfit ready for Vegas in June!!!!
- They renewed Happy Endings! With all the cut-throat networks canceling all these shows lately, I was worried about the fate of one of my new faves. Luckily, they came through for me and renewed the show! Happy dance for Happy Endings!
- 3 Day Weekend in Malibu. That sentence gets me so excited! I am visiting my friend Jenn, who is finally back in the states (yay!!), at her family's ranch in Malibu. AND it is supposed to be 70's all weekend. Hello, paradise.
- My Nephew. Seriously, he is so awesome/cute/perfect/great/amazing/adorable (are you getting bored yet?) I am so happy I get to see him again this weekend!!