Thursday, June 17, 2010

Gotta Have It!

Remember that dream closet I have referred to so many times before? When I say "dream closet", it's because it only exists in my dreams because most of the things I do want are significantly out of my budget. But for now, I research the new trends and the best designer, in hopes that I will be able to wear all of their clothes one day...

 I have another addition I would like to add to this closet of delight, Marchesa. This b-e-a-UTIFUL brand includes lady-like clothing designed by two young Brittish women, who describe their clothes as "elegant eveningwear, inspired by by vintage and Asian influences"....Ummmm HI! Everything in that description is everything I want in fashion! Elegant? Check! Eveningwear? Check! And do I even need to go into detail about how much I LOVE vintage inspired clothing? I think not...

These clothes have a lighter than air feeling and I swear they resemble works of art. I love the mixture of feminine fabrics, and the subtle but vibrant color and pattern choices. On top of everything, Marchesa finds a way to include feminine details on all their clothing, which might be my favorite thing about the brand. They remind me of a fairy-tail, or a beautiful dream that I never want to wake up from. :)

So here are some pictures, so that you can covet these clothes right along with me....

Image from: Coutorture

Image from: Coutorture

Image from: Coutorture

Image from: Coutorture

Image from: Coutorture

Image from: Coutorture

Image from: Coutorture

Now I am living in the dream land that is Marchesa, getting ready to put on my tennis clothes to go to work. That's close to a gorgeous gown right? No? Dang. One day....

Until Next Time :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...