Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Rockin' Halloween: Part 1

There seemed to be a centralized theme to my Halloween festivities this year, and that was Rock! Whether it be actual Rockstars, or Party Rockin, I went all out! I was prepared to ROCK! The first night was my girls night out. If there is one thing my friends and I love, it is a theme. I think it might be from our four years of sorority life, and an endless amount of theme parties. Regardless, if there is an opportunity for a theme, we will take it! This years theme...

ROCKSTARS!
{There were a few non-rockers in there, but you get the point.}
{My make-up artist!}
For me personally, any opportunity to have big hair, dramatic make-up (thanks Julie!), and red lips, is okay with me! We had so much fun hanging out and catching up with friends that have moved away. I even got to spend some time with my awesome old roommates.
{We are a bit awkward, but also pretty awesome.}
{Two of my favorite people, who decided to move away from me. :( I miss them terribly.}
{I am clearly very serious about rocking.}

It was an awesome night filled with lots of laughs. In fact, we had so much fun catching up, that we didn't even make it out to the bars until after 11:00 p.m. Turns out time really does fly when you are ROCKING OUT!

P.S. I hope you are all excited to see the shenanigans that was my Party Rock Costume....
Photobucket

1 comment:

Nadine-Adele ♥ said...

Love the rockstar theme and love tall the costumes :) looks like a great night :)
nadiine-x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...