Monday, September 10, 2012

How Do You Like Them Oranges?

If you guys are just tuning in, then you probably missed last week's post, and are wondering where the heck I have been? Circle back to that post, and let me know when you are all caught up. 

I'll wait.....

Okay we good? Fab.

 I am so happy to be back in this world! I am sorry I was gone so long. Believe it or not, I have had some pretty substantial things happen to my little life within the last couple months, all of which I will be sure to catch you guys up on! The most important being that Nick, the pups, and I packed up all of our belongings and moved to...


That's right! We are now members of Costa Mesa, California! Our little gang couldn't be happier in our new digs, and our settling in quite nicely.

In honor of moving to a new city, I am dedicating this week to just about everything I love about our new habitat. 

Tomorrow, I will be giving you a tour of our new house (yes, I said house! eek!)....as usual, stay tuned!
Photobucket

5 comments:

wfayew said...

love! i need to come visit the OC!

apw said...

Congrats on the house!! You're right down the freeway from me! I used to live off of harbor & adams

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see a tour of your new house! You're now in my neck of the woods. Welcome to the OC! ;)

http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

Kasey Lynne said...

Costa Mesa?!?! We're blogging neighbors now!!

How exciting!

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

Welcome to Orange County!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...