Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Sunny with a Chance of a Sprinkle!

I'm not sure if I have told you guys, but my Sister-in-law is expecting her second baby! A baby girl!

Last weekend we celebrated a Baby Sprinkle (not to be confused with a bigger, more extravagant Baby Shower) for Shea and Sarah's second baby. Why a Sprinkle you ask? Well it isn't as big of a party as the first baby...so when it's not a Shower, it's a Sprinkle. Get it?
{Mom's art skills}
And I dunno if I am biased, but I always think Sarah has the cutes parties, and the most adorable decorations (with the help of the party planner Kyla). Observe...
{via}
 {let's see if you can guess the theme...}

{via}
 {SO adorable right?}
{via}
{These might be the most precious napkins I have ever seen..}

And finally....what Sprinkle is complete without individual Sprinkles Cupcakes for all? I mean really, these girls think of everything. 
{via}

I think it was safe to say that a fun time was had by all the ladies who got together to celebrate this Baby Girl. She is going to be one lucky little lady to have parents like Shea and Sarah, and a big brother like Parker.
{Sarah and all of Baby Girl's gifts!}
Speaking of Parker, at the very last minute the boys decided to crash the party!



 {Cutest. Family. Ever.}

It was a good thing Shea stopped by because I got to give him a gift I picked out for him and his Baby Girl on the way!

That's right! A PINK Dodger's uniform...I mean...I can't even...it is SO CUTE!!! Gotta start 'em young in the Mercado household!


Can't wait to meet you Baby Girl Mercado! 
You are gonna be one spoiled little chica (especially by Auntie Kai)!

Photobucket



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...