I am linking up with The Little Things We Do for this week's Fill in the Blank Friday. Made With Butter and Love reminded me I hadn't done this in a while, and it is a fun quick way for you guys to get to know me a bit better!1. I am a (morning, evening, middle of the day person) I am a night owl, always have been. My mom told me even when I was a youngin', I would NEVER EVER sleep through the night. If I didn't work full-time, I would most likely be up until at least 2:00 a.m. every night.
2. My favorite Pandora stations are Glee Radio! Bon Jovi, Jay-Z, and Arcade Fire are pretty amazing too. Can you guys tell I have Musical ADD??
3. 3 of my "must-have" songs for a road trip playlist are 1. All Right Now- Free. 2. Missed the Boat-Modest Mouse. 3. Any Glee Song.
4. My favorite pattern is STRIPES, fo sho. I literally have to stop myself from buying stripes at any store when I go shopping. I am instantly drawn to the pattern whenever I go shopping, and before I know it, my whole dressing room is full of stripes.
5. My favorite perfume is love Michael Kors Daisy. But I don't have any perfume these days...I usually wear Nick's cologne because I love the way it smells. Is that odd?
6. Rules are necessary but meant to be bent a little bit? Like 65 mph speed limit obviously means at least 75 mph, right? I always try and make my own rules, and do things my own way a bit.
7. My most overused phrase or punctuation is oohh that is a toughy. I will say personally my most overused phrase is "literally" and "super awkward". Nick wants to kill me every time I say "literally", one time we got into a whole new fight because he said I said it too much while we were arguing about something else. Haha oopsies!