Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Bloopity Bloop

No photo shoot would be complete without some bloopers. Some awkward ones....some what the heck was I doing there? Here are a few of mine...
{Look ma! I can bend my body awkwardly!}
{Am I smiling? Am I thinking about something funny? You will never know}
{I think I am preparing myself for the shoot right here. An inner pep-talk if you will...}
{Look sexy...okay look less sexy...}
{This was my "I-will-look-casual-just-rolling-up-my-sleeves pose". Didn't work out.}
{What?}
{My name is Kai. I am very serious.}

I told you. Awkward, party of 1! I hope you like my bloopers...I think it is fun to show the not so glamourous side of Fashion Blogging...trust me there will be many more....
Photobucket

2 comments:

wfayew said...

I think bloopers are the reason why I'm not a fashion blogger. Oh, and the fact that I have no sense of fashion.

Oliviaaa said...

love it! there are not enough bloopers in blogland!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...