Happy Birthday Shea and Sarah!!!!!!
Today is my brother and his wife's birthday!! So in honor of their special day, I decided to dedicate a post to the awesomeness that is Shea and Sarah! Shea is my brother of course, and Sarah is my sassy sister-in-law. (She is usually referred to as Sassafras, and I of course am Queen Sass) I am gonna let you guys get to know them a little better by giving you a few fun facts about the Mr. and Mrs.:
1. You might notice that I said Happy Birthday Shea AND Sarah. This is because they have the SAME birthday! How cool is that? One of them is a year older, but sorry I am sworn to secrecy on that one. :)
2. These two love birds met because Shea was Sarah's tennis teacher at Cal State Northridge. She wouldn't go on a date with him until after the class was finished for fear of a teacher bias. But don't worry, he gave her an "A" anyway.
3. They have two adorable dogs, Saylor and Sophie, who are referred to by everyone in our family as "the girlies". So that is Shea, Sarah, Sophie, and Saylor....do you see a trend?
4. My brother has a slight obsession with the Lakers. Well, actually he has a slight obsession with anything sports related. She lets him watch his sports, but he has to watch Real Housewives and other girly shows with her.
And the fifth, and most exciting fun fact about Shea and Sarah?? Wellll......
5. They are expecting!!!!!!!!! That is right, Sarah is a mom-to-be and I personally could not be more excited! I am so happy for both of them, and glad they could be blessed with such an amazing gift. Plus, I am going to be the best Auntie in the ENTIRE world! We don't know if it is a baby boy or girl yet (stay tuned), but Lord knows I am going to spoil that kid....I'm not a regular aunt, I'm a cool aunt. (Mean Girls reference anyone?)
So that is a little bit about a little part of my family! I love them both so much, and hope they have an amazing wonderful day!
Nothing Complicated about that. :)