Today, I thought I would give you guys a deeper look into my aforementioned loco mind. But not just in a regular way, not that would be too boring....
Do any of you remember Myspace? I KNOW, what an ancient relic to discuss. But, Myspace used to be the place to be in 2003. (Yup, that just happened)
Me and the Bestie from our high school(Myspace) days
Anyways, my inspiration comes from those millions of surveys we would fill out about ourselves, and post for the world to see, hoping someone cared enough to read.
So, in honor of the antique that is Myspace, I will do a survey. One. last. time.
25 random questions
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
"Dang, I really need to wash my hair." (Embarrassing)
2. How much cash do you have on you?
Zero. I never carry cash for fear I will spend it instantly.
3. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR?"
4. Favorite planet?
It used to be Pluto....bummer.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
My beau, Nicholas. But don't worry, I called him back. :)
6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?
The Glee version of "Lean of Me". Yup, I am a Gleek.
7. What shirt are you wearing?
An over-sized shirt from a tennis tournament. I am still in my pajamas. Pleas don't judge me.
8. Do you "label" yourself?
I don't, partly because there are too many things about me to put all into one label. But my boyfriend calls me a "nerd" a lot, which might be true.
9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing?
I'm not wearing any currently. But, my little puppy Hudson is cuddling with my feet, does that count?
10. Bright or Dark Room?
Bright room! I am working on a Grey and Yellow palette, but financial problems is putting a road-block in my plans.
11. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Watching Dr. Dolitte 2! I guess that is the "nerd" part about me Nick was referring to?
12. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
"How are you?" from Nicholas :) Checking on me, how cute!
13. Where is your nearest 7-11?
No idea, probably in La Jolla village.
14. What's a word that you say a lot?
I have a few..."literally", "awkward", "obvi"....take your pick.
15. Who told you he/she loved you last?
My boyfriend, after he kissed me goodbye.
16. Last furry thing you touched?
My little furball, Hudson! He is my dog, not actually a ball of fur.
17. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
I took IbProfen yesterday because I had a blaring headache. But besides that, drugs are bad kids!
18. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
Haha! Clearly this quiz is old! Do people develop rolls of film anymore? I don't think there is a slot for that in my computer?
19. Favorite age you have been so far?
21! Now I am 22. :( There is nothing cool about 22. Except for that it is the same forwards and backwards. (Again, I'm a nerd.)
20. Your worst enemy?
I don't keep enemies. Life is too short to not spread love and happiness instead of hatred and spite.
21. What is your current desktop picture?
It is an old vintage fashion spread for a magazine. Thoughts?
22. What was the last thing you said to someone?
I said a half-asleep "good morning" to my roommate this morning. I also have some good conversations with Hudson, but I am not sure if that counts?
23. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
Ooooohhh toughy. I think I would choose the ability to fly. I am sure some people would throw some money my way if I was the only person in the world that could fly, right?
24. Do you like someone?
I like a lot of people! But I love my friends, family, little Hudson, and of course my love Nicholas.
25. The last song you listened to?
I think it was "Perfectly Lonely" by John Mayer. Such a good mellow song that can make me smile anytime.
There you have it! Hopefully you know a little more about me, or at least you had some random things to read for a bit. I hope you guys are having a wonderful Hump Day!
Until Next Time. :)