I don't know about you, but I love finding random and fabulous stuff on the internet. Whether it be a funny picture, or a new amazing store, I love to check everything out. Hence why StumbleUpon.com is so darn addicting to me. What? You haven't heard of StumbleUpon? Goodness gracious get your booty over there a.s.a.p.
Anyways, I thought that maybe you would like to check some things out with me. So every once and a while (lets be honest, I might not do it every week) I will send you traveling around the internet with some great new links!
1. Love the idea of going thrift store shopping, but don't know where any thrift stores are? Now with this amazing site, you can find all the thrift stores in you area.
2. I love this tutorial on feathered nails! Although, I know if I actually attempted it, my nails would look nothing like that picture. Maybe you guys would have better luck.
3. A great new online boutique for you to check. I like their variety, because personally my style changes with my mood. One day I am a girly girl, the other day I am bohemian chic.
4. I save yummy recipes everytime something catches my eye. This recipe for chocolate dipped frozen bananas definitely was worth saving. Now I don't have to go to Balboa Island in Newport to have these treats.
5. A cool website where you can design every aspect of you ideal shoes. I love the creative freedom they give you. Now instead of looking everywhere for that specific shoe you had in your head, you can just make it yourself. Genius!