Friday, April 8, 2011

Around the Web and Back

I don't know about you, but I love finding random and fabulous stuff on the internet. Whether it be a funny picture, or a new amazing store, I love to check everything out. Hence why StumbleUpon.com is so darn addicting to me. What? You haven't heard of StumbleUpon? Goodness gracious get your booty over there a.s.a.p. 

Anyways, I thought that maybe you would like to check some things out with me. So every once and a while (lets be honest, I might not do it every week) I will send you traveling around the internet with some great new links!

1. Love the idea of going thrift store shopping, but don't know where any thrift stores are? Now with this amazing site, you can find all the thrift stores in you area.

2. I love this tutorial on feathered nails! Although, I know if I actually attempted it, my nails would look nothing like that picture. Maybe you guys would have better luck.

3. A great new online boutique for you to check. I like their variety, because personally my style changes with my mood. One day I am a girly girl, the other day I am bohemian chic.

4. I save yummy recipes everytime something catches my eye. This recipe for chocolate dipped frozen bananas definitely was worth saving. Now I don't have to go to Balboa Island in Newport to have these treats.

5. A cool website where you can design every aspect of you ideal shoes. I love the creative freedom they give you. Now instead of looking everywhere for that specific shoe you had in your head, you can just make it yourself. Genius!
Photobucket

10 comments:

jacin {lovely little details} said...

oohh great roundup! checking out those nails now!

Anna said...

looove that online boutique. So much to choose from!

Melissa said...

I LOVE stumbleupon...I have forbidden myself from using it until my to-do list is checked off otherwise I will accomplish nothing. Thanks for sharing these great finds!! We seem to have a lot in common & I look forward to your future posts :)

Brandon said...

awesome post! Glad I found this blog.

If you like photography. Check out my work at

www.electricbrandon.com

If you want, follow it and I'll follow back no problem. :) thanks!

FRANKIE HEARTS FASHION said...

um...those banana's look ridiculously good! I know what I'm making this weekend! Have a good weekend girl. xo

Emily said...

LOVE the feather nails.
x

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

Aw, awesome links! I never really hit anything this good on StumbleUpon! :)

xo, selectivepotential.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

I love roundups like this ... and those dipped bananas look heavenly.

Olivia.Dee said...

thank yoooou for that thrift store site. i need t take full advantage of san diego thrifts now!

Piril Maria said...

Such a pretty blog.



♥ Love,
http://thebookness.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...