Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Beginning of a New Adventure

My name is Kai Mercado, and in two weeks I am graduating from college. While this would be an exciting accomplishment for most, I am quite terrified of the fact that I have to be a grown-up. Bills, jobs, insurance, and taxes....all of which I am ridiculously unfamiliar with, and all of which will become a part of my life soon...scary right?

Don't get me wrong. I am more than excited and proud of myself  for graduating from San Diego State University in 4 years! But past that excitement is the future looming over my shoulder asking me what is my next step. What is my next step? Well this blog of course!

 I am gonna be writing about the ups and the downs of this new part of my life I'm entering. In the next year, I have to find a "grown-up" job, a new place to live, and basically figure out my "life game-plan". Luckily, I am surrounded by great friends, an amazing boyfriend, and the best family anyone could ask for. I have a great life, and am so blessed; now lets just hope that keeps on going into the future. We shall see....stay tuned :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...