Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Last Day of Class!

Today is an interesting day. Today, May 15, 2010, officially marks my last day of college class, ever. It has officially hit me that I am graduating in NINE days!

So do you remember when your mom used to dress you up for the first day of school, and make you take a picture? Although a lot of kids hated this tradition, I used to strike a pose for every single one of those pictures AND I was dressed darn cute (thanks Mom!). So, in honor of those many "first-day-of-school pictures", I decided to take a "last-day-of-school picture" dedicated to my Mommy :)

Today Momma Mercado was replaced by Momma Kels :)


Annnnd...drumroll please...Here are a few of my "first-day-of-school" picture from WAY back in the day. (Note the HUGE bow in my hair!) I really don't look that different do I?



Today marks a milestone, and I am so grateful to be where I am! Now just gotta figure out the rest of my life....Until next time :)

1 comment:

Kelsey Cunningham said...

aww shout out to mama kels, love it. and your bows are my fav, where can i get one of those? i totally would sport it when we go out :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...