Monday, May 10, 2010

Starting Early!

Today is an exciting day!...for a few reasons....

1. I woke up early!! For anyone who knows me you KNOW that I'm not a morning person. If it were up to me, I would sleep until noon everyday, but that isn't very productive and society would view me as "lazy" (I'm not sure I agree). Anyways, today I woke up at 7:00 a.m. (unheard of for me) to go to my fabulous job. I work for La Jolla Beach and Tennis Club as a Junior Tennis Instructor, but today I was given the opportunity to do something new!

2. I got to work the tournament desk for a National tournament! While this doesn't sound super exciting, I had a great time because I got to meet all kinds of interesting people. On top of which, I got to spend time with my lovely co-workers, who are so much fun to be around. I am so blessed to work at a great company and be surrounded by amazing people every day.
My work station for the day! I got to use a microphone and everything :)

So my new goal is to try and wake up early, because it amazing how much you can accomplish! Who knew right? Also, I was reminded about how blessed I am to be working for such a great company! Everyday presents you with new blessings, just be sure you don't ignore them! 

Until next time :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...