Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Being a Bum

I have decided what my next step in life is going to be:

Being a Bum


How can I achieve this lofty goal you ask? Well it's actually quite easy! In fact, I encourage all of you to follow these easy steps:

1. Invest in extremely oversized and comfortable pajamas, which you must wear for a majority of the day.

2. Have a TV with DVR, and record hours of shows like How I Met Your Mother, Whose Line is it Anyway?, Friends, Glee, Sex and the City, etc. This way you have plenty of shows to watch while you spends hours on the couch (See step 3).

3. Spend hours on your couch watching TV.

4. Buy a blanket which you can bundle up in while on the couch watching TV in your comfy pajamas. This is the only way to achieve optimal bumness.

5. A computer from which you can spend hours on Facebook, Twitter, StumbleUpon, etc. will boost you into Expert Level Bum.

6. Repeat steps 1 through 5 as desired.

Here is the view from my prime spot on the couch. Following all 6 Steps :)

That's it! Six easy steps and you can be a bum too!! I wish you well on your journeys towards becoming the best bum you can be. Good luck!

Until next time! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...