Sunday, May 16, 2010

Positive Thoughts!

Graduation is a week away! My wonderful family is coming down on Thursday, which means I just have to make it through a horrible finals-filled FOUR days.

The focus for the week is "positivity". Anything can be accomplished with a positive attitude! With a combination of positivity and prayer, nothing can bring me down. I am taking this positive outlook into my last four finals of my college career. Wish me luck!

On the bright side...I had a wonderful weekend at my roommate Emily's "baseball themed" pub crawl! My boyfriend and I were the dodgers (of course!), and we had a great time. Any excuse to dress up in cute outfits is fine with me :)

Best team in baseball....obviously


Until next time.... :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...