Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Halfway Point!

Halfway Done!!!!!!!!


I am in the home-stretch people! I can see the finish line! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! Its in my reach! [[Insert inspirational saying here!]]  (You get the picture)


My family will be getting in here in TWO days for graduation! I am beyond excited! So excited in fact that I have lost focus (yet again) on my studying to write in my lovely blog....ooopsss....


Speaking of losing focus...IF you are a college student and HAVENT discovered StumbleUpon, then you have not truly learned how to procrastinate. This website takes up hours of my time, and introduces so many fun things. 


Today, I found the coolest graphic designer and illustrator! Her name is Nikki Farquharson (don't ask me how to pronounce it). Here is some of her work! Sooo interesting and soooo 80's (Bonus!!)


Image from: Nikki Farquharson
Image from: Nikki Farquharson


Image from: Nikki Farquharson


Image from: Nikki Farquharson

OK....back to studying...maybe....Until next time :)









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...