Sunday, October 24, 2010

The NEW Man in My Life

That's right....I just couldn't take it anymore! I had to find a new love! Sorry, Nick. I've moved on....found someone else...it's not you it's me....


World, this is Hudson!!!!!!!
Handsome, right?
Alright, I didn't leave Nick. In fact, we took a step in the other direction, we adopted. :) This is my new baby boy Hudson! And let me the first to tell you that he is CUUUUUTE. And I know, as a mom I might be a little bit biased, but I think I can state with absolute confidence that he might be the cutest puppy in the whole wide world! Observe:
First of all Hudson, you can trick me with those eyes. I invited the sad puppy dog look, and its been workin for me since i was little. So sorry, but your adorable "I'm innocent-and-would-never-do-anything-wrong eyes" won't work on a pro. Okay, MAYBE it'll get you out of one chewed pair of shoes, but that is it mister!!

So, Nick likes to think of himself as the Dog Whisperer, because every dog seems to magically love him. I mean, it is kind of absurd how dogs just flock to him. (Do dogs flock?) 

Anyhoo, me and Nick have a running bet going of who Hudson will love more. Nick seems to think that Hudson will love him the mostest, which is absurd. 
Nick is gonna lose, but please observe Hudson's cute lil belly.
Match made in heaven :)

So there you have it, the new man in my life. And I think it is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. (I feel like that is a line from a movie, no?)
First family photo.

Until Next Time. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh... would you look at his cute little face?! I wouldn't have left there w/out him either! I love his name too... it just suits him. Adorable... enjoy! xo

Tunes & Spoons said...

precious new pup!

House of Milk said...

So cute! Congrats!

its simple love said...

Oh my goodness! Oh how cute! So jealous.

Rachael

p.s. I am hosting a giveaway over on my blog! Check it out when you get the chance :)

Heather Feemster said...

Cute puppy! I can see why you are in love.

Thanks for all the nice comments, love your energy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...