Saturday, October 23, 2010

Who Needs Sunshine?

What a great thing to come home to! But before I get there, let me recap my day..

I had an adventure filled day with my friend Alexa. Since it was raining we decided to make Grilled Cheese and Tomato soup. DOUBLE yum! 

Then off to Hillcrest for some intense thrifting....
I can't even begin explain how many 80's sequined dresses I saw, and wanted!! But alas, I held back. I mean, where will I wear 15 different dresses covered in multicolor sequins and shoulder pads? To work? I don't think that is part of the dress code for a tennis instructor...maybe casual friday?

Then, I walk into my apartment and what do i see?
 
Flowers? For no reason? Is there anything better?
My love, Nick, got me roses! So again, who needs sunshine when I have a man who lights up my life everyday?? He never ceases to amaze me in how happy makes me. I am truly lucky to have a man like him in my life. 
Lucky Me!
Until Next Time. :)

1 comment:

Poppies and Sunshine said...

Aw, how sweet! Sounds like an amazing day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...