- Wearing one of my ONLY green shirts on Wednesday. I had just bought it at Target and was too excited to wait until today.
- Having a huge bruise on my chin from Hudson (my dog) literally headbutting me. He finds a way to injure me daily.
- The guy at Starbucks rapping my order back to me. Um, I think someone has had too many cups of coffee.
- Thinking the guys at the burger place said "You're cute" to me, and when I said "excuse me?" he said "I said thank you". Oh. Does that make me conceited?
- Going to Target to buy razor blade refills and ending up leaving with 2 new shirts, 2 yoga mats (on sale!), work-out shorts, oh AND flats. Rule #1: Never go to Target alone. Rookie mistake.
- How SDSU will be dominating in March Madness! We will go all the way this year, I can feel it!! Go Aztecs!!!
-The dessert I made last weekend. Trust me, you WILL be hearing about it.
- Seeing a Grate Dane that literally came up to my chest at the dog park. I love big dogs!
- My friends. I have truly AWESOME friends. You should be extremely jealous of the people I get to hang out with. They are the coolest people in the world.
- Buying a new bra that fits perfectly. Is there anything better?
- MY GIVEAWAY! DUHH!! Have you entered yet?