Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Lookbook (Kinda)

I don't know if you know this, but I am NOT a model. Oh, you realized already? Okay good, just making sure we are on the same page. One thing is for sure though, I am more than inspired by Sydney, Carrie, and Frankie (to name a few) for their courage to get in front of the camera and work their outfits. So I made a promise to myself that next time I got suitably dressed, and actually had time to take pictures, I would do it! 
{Top: Target Scarf: F21 (years ago) Leggings: Target Boots: Target Socks: Boyfriend's}
I have been loving the boots with socks trend that has been going on this winter, but have never had the guts to try it. This day was a particularly cold day in San Diego, so I thought why not. Also, I don't think I ever take these boots off. Obsessed.
Hey guys, did you know how awkward posing is? Super awkward. I am working on it. When in doubt, look down.
{Adorable Bow: Sandy a la Mode}
Are any of you followers of Sandy a la Mode? You should be! I won this little beauty in one of her awesome giveaways, and am in love with it. I have a slight obsession with bows, and really want to invest in one in every color. 
There you go. I tried my bestest to be chic. This outfit is easy and fabulous. Perfect for date night, which is precisely where I wore it. Boyfriend and I went to see Sucker Punch, which was awesome. Girls kicking butt while wearing stilettos? Yes please! 
I am making a vow to myself to try and get in front of the camera a little more. It is all about being confident in who you are, and what you got. I am working out more, and eating healthier, so all I can be is positive. And it is about time I show off some of my clothes right?
And if all else fails, maybe I can win some shapewear from Lulapalooza's Vedette giveaway! Love how she is encouraging women to be sexy with a sexy (and slimming) giveaway! Enter here
Thank you FTLOB for inspiring me to start my own LookBook!




Photobucket

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

sooo pretty!!! xxoo

[SMASH] said...

You look gorgeous. :) I loved Sucker Punch too. Hot girls kicking ass? Yes please!

becky said...

Great blog as usual. You always r so photogenic! You defintely did not get that confidence fron your mom. Can u send me the one with the wistful look

danielle said...

oh stop it! you did a great job modeling! these pics are really cute :)
http://indieelectronicalternative.blogspot.com/

FRANKIE HEARTS FASHION said...

YAY Kai...you killed it!! Loving this look on you and that bow in your hair is perfect! More outfit pics PLEASE! xo

Sandy a la Mode said...

you look soo beautiful in that bow!! thanks for the shoutout sweetie and for modeling it! i will include it in my next "y'all look so darling" post on my blog! :)

noone said...

you look really pretty in these pictures, and lovely scarf you are wearing too!

Shay said...

You are adorable and look GORGEOUS! I don't think you look awkward at all:-)

Lauren Nicole said...

i officially want that entire outfit!

love it! super cute!

xoxo!

Pia said...

I love this outfit! Very chic.
I want your boots!!

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

I love a good outfit post! Outside of the blogging world, it's seemingly so weird to do what "we" do when it comes to these fashion images, so I get the awkwardness. (For instance, my guy friend was looking at my blog in front of me and I felt so dumb, in my real life, I don't walk around photographing my necklace, haha). However, I love images like this where I get to see all the embellishments in everyone's style. Your boots are great and I'm obsessed with your hair!

Fash Boulevard said...

so cute. i love this look. you look amazing. I'm so excited that I found your blog. I'm completely following now, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over a month ago. It's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. Stop by to see multiple post a day on all things celebrity fashion. Would love your support. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...