Tuesday, March 29, 2011

You Learn Something New Everyday!

News flash: My brain has quite literally stopped working. I am sorry for the lack of blog posts, but the truth is I have been deathly sick since Sunday. Actually, boyfriend and I are both sick and miserable together. I looked at him and told him I felt bad about not blogging at all since Friday. He said I should just do a blog post saying "I'm sick." Thats it. Spoken like the man of few words that he is. While this is tempting, I don't want to disappoint you guys that much.
Anyways Kels gave me the perfect idea, something that allows me to write, and not strain my brain enough to come up with my own unique post. Perfect for little Sicky McSickerson (me). So here is 10 new things that you may or may not know about me.
1. What is your dream job? 
Easy. My dream job would be a stylist. I have always loved dressing others, even more than myself. I truly believe I have a keen eye for what looks good on people. My favorite thing is taking people a little outside their comfort zone, and making them try on things they would never even glance at before. That is how you find the real gems. Seriously though, if you ever need a shopping buddy, I am your girl! 
2. What is your favorite drink?
It is a tie between coffee and diet coke. Haha gosh can you say caffeine addict?
3. What is your most important beauty secret?
I would say mine is to wash your face everyday! (even I forget to do this) But when I start the routine of washing my face in the morning and evening, I can notice a big change in my complexion. Also, I could never go a day without blush. Which is weird because I went through a long period where I never wore blush. But I feel like blush adds the perfect amount of cheer to any face.
4. If you had an all-expense paid vacation to go anywhere, where would you go? 
I never know how to answer this question because the truth is that I have never been out of the country. (gasp) So I guess my answer would be anywhere!

5. If a genie popped up right now, what would your three wishes be?
a. For my family, friends, and I to live a long and happy life.
b. To be able to travel the world.
c. To never have to worry about money. (but also not be obscenely rich. Just comfortable.)


6. If you could only have one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be? 
Oh my goodness. Such a tough question because I LOVE food. Also tough because I haven't eaten much for the last 4 days due to my sickness, and am missing food greatly. I would probably say pasta and bread. I don't care if those are two things, I think they go hand in hand.
7. What one talent do you wish you had? 
To sing. I have always been extremely jealous/inspired by people who are musically talented because I can't carry a tune. I think it is an amazing way to express you artistic energy.
8. Who is your biggest celebrity crush? 
Cmon now. We have been over this. But if you don't already know, currently I am crushing on Joseph Gordon-Levitt. Read more about this gorgeous man here
9. If you could look into the future, would you? 
Probably not. I am kind of a worrier (Nick is laughing at my use of kind of). So I think if I knew my future, and it wasn't good, I would spend my life worrying about it. Gosh I am freaking myself out now just thinking about it. 


10. What made you start a blog? 
I used to stop by some blogs from time to time, and I knew I wanted to do one. Some of my friends and family knew how much I loved to write, so they encouraged me to start it. I think the hardest part was figuring out what the heck I would write about. But the best part is finding out that some people actually give a hoot about what you have to say. :)
Photobucket

8 comments:

Anna said...

My food would be cheese. I wish it wasn't so fattening!

Hope you feel better!

Meri said...

Hope you feel better soon :)
I'm with you on the diet coke- I'll probably be buried with one clenched in my fist haha.

[SMASH] said...

Hope you two start feeling better ASAP! Yes, blush is SO important!

danielle said...

i hope you feel better. i've literally been sick since christmas. this year is the worst. i'm sick in bed now :( so i understand where you're coming from! blog whenever you can! :)
http://indieelectronicalternative.blogspot.com/

Kara Endres said...

Feel better soon! I like posts like this. (need to take your beauty advice.. i usually just wash my face if I've been wearing makeup that day.)

http://sprinklesinsprings.blogspot.com/

Whim Wham Life said...

I love a good shopping buddy:-) Ummm, your blog is adorable, by the way! Hope you guys feel better soon! Sicky McSickerson was me, a few weeks ago! xoxo

caz said...

Feel better soon!

I was sick last week and it's such a downer coz you don't even get to enjoy your time off work.. :(

I'm always up for a shopping buddy! :)

kelcy ☼ said...

Aww at least you have company being sick!! :))
And...can we go shopping when you, me, and brooke meet up this summer?? Yes please!! I'm so excited to finally be a california girl-even if just for the summer! <33

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...