Thursday, March 24, 2011

Awkwarness and Awesomeness...and a Winner!


Awkward
- Watching the movie Everybody's Fine, thinking it was going to be a cute happy movie. Turns out it's super depressing. I hate when movies sneak attack me like that!
- How shady the people working at the middle kiosks at the mall are. I always feel like I am getting hit up for drugs when they stop me.
- When you think someone you don't know is waving at you. You decide to wave back, confused, and then look behind you to find the person they were actually waving at. 
- The bi-polar weather happening in San Diego. One second it's raining, one second it's sunny. How is a girl supposed to plan an outfit?
Awesome
- Nick and I have been together a year and a half! We are celebrating this weekend by going to the Zoo, dinner, AND to go see Sucker Punch in IMAX! Does that not sound like best day in the world or what?
- My boyfriend. He is awesome. I love him to pieces and am so luck to have been with him for a year and a half! Hopefully for many more years to come.
- All the book recommendations I got from you guys! I don't know where to start!!!
- SDSU is playing today in the Sweet 16!!! I am super nervous. But I am definitely sporting Red and Black at work today! Go Aztecs!
- Winner Winner Chicken Dinner. Here is the  AWESOME winner of My Complicated Giveaway!


Congrats Brooke! You know I luv ya! Email me and I will send you your CSN Gift Card! Woo!
Photobucket

10 comments:

this free bird said...

I love reading these awkward/awesome things - and I couldn't agree more about the mall kiosk people. What in the world is wrong with them? Maybe it's in the employee manual because they all act like crazy grabbers!

ps-down with the weather.

xoxo,
c

Amy @ AGirlCalledBeloved said...

I know what you mean about that movie! I hated it!
And the mall people...sigh...I tell my husband to avoid all eye contact. That's the only way!

Chrissy said...

Love this post!
I agree with you and Amy, just avoid eye contact with those shady people...have fun at the movies, zoo and dinner! Sounds awesome! Hugs xxx

FRANKIE HEARTS FASHION said...

love this....Sounds like you guys have the perfect anniversary date planned! Have fun doll...xo

brookeiam said...

thanks again kai!!

and sooo weird. i just realized that the random number was 22...which just so happens to be my favorite number!! crazzzy :)

Kym @ Travel Babbles said...

Kai!! I am just getting around to returning blog comments and checking in - THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO MUCH for featuring me this week! It's greatly appreciated and for sure put a smile on my face after this exhausting week. Happy anniversary, I hope you enjoy your day together!!!!!!!

Olivia.Dee said...

ah! B is begging me to go see sucker punch... and i can't say it's on my list.
come back with a review!!! :

Meri said...

hahaha- when I was in high school I definitely worked at the creepy middle of the mall kiosks... and I never sold drugs. I did get drunk while working on occasion, but that's in the past... oh the awkward shame...

Liz said...

Congrats to your and your boyfriend on a year and a half! The zoo sounds like so much fun! Sadly we'll have to wait a couple more months to take a trip to the Zoo in Portland, it's freezing and raining everyday!

Shay said...

Love it! Congrats on the anniversay;-) And I totally agree with the kiosk people- I got sucked in to buying ghost armor for my phone and it came with a "lifetime warranty" for $20 bucks but we went back last Friday and yea, there is a warranty but you have to pay $10 for "installation" such a joke!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...