Friday, March 25, 2011

Just Fabulous!

Hey all! So this week's Fab Friends Friday is dedicated to my girls who don't have buttons. (Or I am just dumb, and can't find them on their blogs) Either way, they definitely deserve just as much attention because they are well...FAB!

I am obsessed with This Free Bird, and Carrie! I am always so excited to ready her blog because if she isn't featuring a FAB outfit or trend, she is telling some hilarious story. A lot of the time she finds a way to mix both together. (queue any story about Blanket) She is full of spirit, and a trend setter! I would pay her lots of money to be my stylist. What do you say Carrie?
Not only is Sprinkles in Springs an amazing blog, but Kara is equally awesome and a total sweetheart! She is quite the fashionista and artist. I love the way she finds creative ways to mix and match clothing items that I seriously would never think to do. She is so innovative, and always has something nice to say! 
You know when you look at someone's blog and wish you had their closet? That is what happens every time I go to Frankie Hearts Fashion! Her fashion sense is truly inspiring. My favorite part of her style is the way she mixes textures, patterns, and most importantly COLOR! I mean her last outfit post not only had fur, but stripes too! Her risk taking approach to fashion makes her a style icon in my book.
Meri always has the best stories on Meri-Goes-Round. You know when some people put up super long posts, sometimes you skip them because you are lazy and don't wanna read that much. (Or maybe thats just be me being a bum?) Anyways, that is never the case with Meri! She is such a talented writer, and I find myself getting lost in her stories. Not only that but she has been such a good supporter of my blog too! Thanks Meri!
I am especially excited to feature Molly of Molly & Marsh because she is a mommy-to-be! She just recently found out she is expecting, and it has been exciting to read about her journey! I am so happy for her, and love reading about her joys, and sometimes pains, of being an expectant mommy! Well, I suppose she is already a mommy because she has a beautiful puppy named Tupelo (Cutest dog name ever b.t.w).
I don't know about you, but I love finding bloggers that live in the same city! Olivia has been the first SD blogger I have found, and I love love love reading her adventures on Olivia.Dee! And on top of that, I feel like I really relate to her. She is like a blogging sista! She writes about her daily life, and I love that. I also love how she shows us more about her through photo challenges. I think pictures are a great way to get to know someone!

So there you have it. Some pretty fabulous girls if you ask me! Make sure you check out their blogs a.s.a.p! I promise you won't regret it! 
Photobucket

18 comments:

Olivia.Dee said...

Blogging Sistah! I love it! And thank you for the shout out!

Now... To make that button...

Meri said...

haha- I wish I knew how to make a button... or how to use them... I'm an idiot.
Anyway, thanks for the feature! I am honored and complimented!
Have a great weekend :)
Meri

this free bird said...

Kai you are so awesome for featuring me and Blanket!! We love visiting you and would be happy to style you any old day of the week. We'll even go by Nicole's place (aka Frankie) to steal some of her shoes and the two of us can divvy them up. HAHAHAHA!!

I hope you have a great weekend!

xoxo,
Carrie

this free bird said...

ps-i don't even know how to make a button. totally outed my lack of technology skills. woops!

FRANKIE HEARTS FASHION said...

Kai...thank you so much!! You are so sweet for featuring me. And you and Carrie are welcome at my place any time! haha. xoxo

And don't worry C...I don't know how to make a button either!

Kara Endres said...

Kai, you're so sweet, thanks for thinking of me! Your blog is becoming one of my most favorite to read, so I'm glad you like mine too. :)

I know how to make a button, but haven't done it yet, so you gave me a push to do it. (And I'll post a mini how-to for all of the other non-button bloggers lol!)

As for the other fab friends, I'll have to check them out because the only other one I've actually been to is Carrie's. (coincidentally, I was searching ebay this morning for my own 'blanket' haha)

danielle said...

yay for frankie hearts fashion and this free bird! i follow and love them both! :) will check out the others now too!
indieelectronicalternative.blogspot.com

Claire Kiefer said...

So fun, and I love Carrie too. :)

Olivia.Dee said...

guess who made a button!? :]

Unknown said...

Already follow Meri but excited to check out these new ones!!

Signe said...

Got to love Carrie!
Enjoy your weekend :)

[SMASH] said...

Thanks for posting this... was looking for a few more bloggies to follow. <3

Shay said...

Can't wait to visit these blogs, they sound great! Thanks for sharing:-)

this free bird said...

kara! blanket's brothers and sisters live at pendleton...let me know if you want the deets. i think they're on sale. shhhhhhhhhh

xo,
c
ps-kai i gave you a shout out on the fb page. i know frankie did, too. hope you're having a great weekend :)

Diana Smith said...

going to have to check out Olivia.Dee!! I love the name olivia (daughters name) haha

Livy Love

Kara Endres said...

Kai (and everyone), I made my button and just posted a how-to tutorial for anyone interested in making one also!

http://sprinklesinsprings.blogspot.com/2011/03/tutorial-how-to-make-grab-button.html

TupeloLove said...

Girl, you are the sweetest!! That was such a nice surprise to be featured! And I'm so glad you did because it makes me feel way better about blog stalking you. :) XOXO

Kara Endres said...

Oh no! Sorry if I made you sound like the button police! Didn't intend to, just pointing out that you brought up a good point.

Thanks for putting me on your blogs of the week :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...