Friday, March 4, 2011

You guys are just Fabulous!


    Today I am participating in For the Love of Blogs's Fab Friends Friday! I always read your guys comments, and thank you mentally. But it is time to recognize how much I love all of your blogs, and give you girls the credit you deserve! I of course can't put every blog I love on here (um yeah that would take up three pages), but I will try to participate every friday so I can include you at one point!
     These girls have been supportive of me since I started this blog almost a year ago (weird), and they are amazing!
Sandy a la Mode

Photobucket


Odds and ends



     So go check these girls out asap! Thank you ladies for your support, and thank all of you guys for reading what I have to say everyday. You are all special to me! :)

Photobucket

14 comments:

Michelle (michabella) said...

Aw, I love Sandy and Lindsey! They really are great supporters! <3

lindsay said...

girl you're the sweetest :) thank you so much! love your pics too! a few new ones that i am going to check out right. this. second!!

happy weekend!

ps i love those nails too...i want them pronto :)

Meri said...

I've only read a few of these- but I trust your endorsement, so I'm excited to find some new blogs!
Cheers!
Meri
merigoesround.blogspot.com

FRANKIE HEARTS FASHION said...

Have a great weekend doll! xo

Mikelle Jade said...

Hey thanks Kai! I love your blog equally. And no, I have not received anything yet! I hope it didn't get lost :(

Crossing my fingers I will see it soon!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

:) Mikelle is one of my real life friends :) she is the bomb shiggidddy!

Taylor said...

O thanks Kai. I am so glad that we found each other through the blogging world. Still remember all the fun times we had in dance in high school. Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

i love these links :)
have a great weekend x

Chelsea said...

I'm in love with your layout.

Darling doesn't even come close.

Happiest Friday!

Chelsea

Pia said...

You are so sweet! Thank you!! :)

brookeiam said...

i finally made a button!! check it out on the left sidebar of my page :)

Anonymous said...

Great picks... your blog is looking awesome! xo

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

very cool, I always love finding new blogs that are pre approved!

maria said...

love reading your blog!!! great post x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...